Economic, social, and cultural supplement : Powder River I regional EIS : draft / prepared by U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management, Miles City District Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Bureau of Land Management. Miles City District
- [Billings, Mont.] (222 North 32nd St., P.O. Box 36800, Billings 59107-6800) : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- [ii], v, 313 pages : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Bureau of Indian Affairs
- Report Numbers:
- I 53.2:Ec 7/draft
- Coal mines and mining—Environmental aspects—Powder River Region (Wyo. and Mont.)
- Coal mines and mining—Economic aspects—Powder River Region (Wyo. and Mont.)
- Coal mines and mining—Social aspects—Powder River Region (Wyo. and Mont.)
- Indians of North America—Montana—Economic conditions
- Indians of North America—Montana—Social conditions
- Related Titles:
- Powder River I regional EIS, draft
Powder River I supplemental EIS: draft
Montana portion of the Powder River coal region: supplemental environmental impact statement
- Spine title: Powder River I supplemental EIS, draft.
Title from prelim. p.: Montana portion of the Powder River coal region : supplemental environmental impact statement.
"Cooperating agency: U.S. Department of the Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs"--Prelim. p.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Five col. maps on 3 folded sheets in pocket.
"BLM-MT-ES-88-007-4121"--P.  of cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 309-313).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Washington, D.C.], U.S. G.P.O., 1991. 4 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1979140