The cult of happiness [electronic resource] : nianhua, art, and history in rural north China / James A. Flath
- Contemporary Chinese studies
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The production of print culture in north China -- Home and domesticity -- State and society -- Retelling history through the narrative print -- Rural print and the cosmopolitan mystique -- The politics of the popular -- Exorcising modernity.
- 0295984082 (acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 177-187) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19792187