The disability pendulum [electronic resource] : the first decade of the Americans with Disabilities Act / Ruth Colker
- Colker, Ruth
- New York : New York University Press, c2005.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 245 p. ; 24 cm.
- Critical America
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction : high hope followed by public backlash -- The ADA's journey through Congress -- ADA Title I : an empirical investigation -- The face of judicial backlash -- ADA Title II : the Supreme Court, the courts of appeals and the states : a swinging pendulum -- ADA Title III : a fragile compromise -- Dissing Congress.
- 0814716458 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 213-235) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19792949