Goodbye Yeats and O'Neill [electronic resource] : farce in contemporary Irish and Irish-American narratives / Edward A. Hagan
- Hagan, Edward A. (Edward Alphonsus), 1947-
- Amsterdam ; New York : Rodopi, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 329 p. ; 23 cm.
- Costerus ; new ser., 183
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Memoirs : defining where we are now -- The writers strike back : using irony to subvert the fascination of cultural studies -- Serious and not-so-serious farce in contemporary Irish fiction -- Farce in contemporary Irish-American fiction : symptom of the triviality of American society -- An historian's need to define the Irish story.
- 9042029935 (pbk. : acid-free paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -320) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19795773