Geologic map of the Spencer Hot Springs quadrangle, Lander County, Nevada [cartographic material] / by Edwin H. McKee
- McKee, Edwin H.
- Additional Titles:
- Spencer Hot Springs quadrangle, Lander County, Nevada
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Geological Survey, 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 45 x 35 cm, on sheet 64 x 61 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nevada Bureau of Mines
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-770
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:62,500. (W 117 000ʹ00ʺ--W 116 045ʹ00ʺ/N 39 030ʹ00ʺ--N 39 015ʹ00ʺ).
- "Prepared in cooperation with the Nevada Bureau of Mines."
"Base by U.S. Geological Survey, 1961."
"Geology mapped in 1966-67."
"Contour interval 40 feet."
Includes cross sections, location map, and text.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1979664