Inspiring faith in schools [electronic resource] : studies in religious education / edited by Marius Felderhof, Penny Thompson, David Torevell
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 199 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Felderhof, M. C., Torevell, David, and Thompson, Penny
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Secularism, schools and religious education / by Brenda Watson -- Understanding, belief and truth / by Joe Houston -- Confession and reason / by Ieuan Lloyd -- Religious education and committed openness / by Elmer Thiessen -- Religious education in Australia and New Zealand / by Grant Maple -- Religious education from Spens to Swann / by Penny Thompson -- Religious education and the misrepresentation of religion / by Philip Barnes -- Religious education, atheism and deception / by Marius Felderhof -- Can 'skills' help religious education? / by William K. Kay -- Is there anything religious about religious education anymore? / by Joe Fleming -- Dismembering and remembering religious education / by John Sullivan -- On the grammar of religious discourse and education / by David Carr -- Religious education through the language of religion / by Iris Yob -- Religious education and liberal nurture / by Andrew Wright -- Crossing the divide? / by Jeff Astley.
- 0754660311 (hbk. : alk. paper)
9780754660316 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19800423