Japan's great stagnation [electronic resource] : financial and monetary policy lessons for advanced economies / edited by Michael M. Hutchison and Frank Westermann
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 276 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hutchison, Michael M. and Westermann, Frank, 1970-
- CESifo seminar series
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The great Japanese stagnation: lessons for industrial countries / Michael M. Hutchinson, Takatoshi Ito, Frank Westermann -- Bank fragility in Japan / Takatoshi Ito, Kimie Harada -- Deposit insurance, regulatory forbearance, and economic growth: implications for the Japanese banking crisis / Robert Dekle, Ken Kletzer -- Determinants of voluntary bank disclosure: evidence from Japanese Shinkin banks / Mark M. Spiegel, Nobuyoshi Yamori -- Secondary bank lending in Japan / Zekeriya Eser, Joe Peer, Eric S. Rosengren -- Monetary policy in the great stagnation / Yoichi Arai, Takeo Hoshi -- The policy duration effect and zero interest rates: an application of wavelet analysis / Kunio Okina, Shigenori Shiratsuka -- Exchange rate pass-through in deflationary Japan: how effective is the Yen's depreciation for fighting deflation? / Eiji Fujii -- Japan's imbalance of payments / Nikolas Müller-Plantenberg.
- 0262083477 (alk. paper) and 9780262083478 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19801366