Land and labor, 1865 [electronic resource] / edited by Steven Hahn ... [et al.].
- Chapel Hill : University of North Carolina Press, c2008.
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv, 1073 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Hahn, Steven, 1951-, United States. National Historical Publications and Records Commission, National Endowment for the Humanities, and University of Maryland, College Park
- Freedom : a documentary history of emancipation, 1861-1867 : selected from the holdings of the National Archives of the United States ; ser. 3, v. 1
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Freedmen—Southern States—History—Sources
- Freedmen—Southern States—Economic conditions—Sources
- African Americans—History—1863-1877—Sources
- African Americans—Land tenure—Southern States—History—19th century—Sources
- African Americans—Employment—Southern States—History—19th century—Sources
- Southern States—History—1865-1877—Sources
- Southern States—Race relations—History—19th century—Sources
- United States—Race relations—History—19th century—Sources
- 9780807831472 (cloth : alk. paper)
- "Sponsored by National Historical Publications and Records Commission, National Endowment for the Humanities, University of Maryland, College Park."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19801706