Mastering your fears and phobias [electronic resource] : therapist guide / Michelle G. Craske, Martin M. Antony, David H. Barlow
- Craske, Michelle G., 1959-
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2006.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- x, 161 p. ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Antony, Martin M. and Barlow, David H.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introductory information for therapists -- Introduction to specific phobias and their treatment. Specific phobias : phenomenology -- How do phobias develop? -- Learning about your specific phobia -- General principles of treatment for specific phobias. Developing a treatment plan -- Changing thoughts -- Preparing for exposure -- Specifics of exposure -- Strategies and ideas for various specific phobias. General issues relating to chapters 8 through 14 of the workbook -- Overcoming phobias of blood, needles, doctors and dentists -- Overcoming claustrophobia -- Overcoming animal and insect phobias -- Overcoming height phobias -- Overcoming driving phobias -- Overcoming flying phobias -- Overcoming phobias of storms, water, choking, and vomiting.
- 0195189175 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780195189179 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 151-157).
View MARC record | catkey: 19802602