Terrorism as crime [electronic resource] : from Oklahoma City to Al-Qaeda and beyond / Mark S. Hamm
- Hamm, Mark S.
- New York : New York University Press, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 271 p. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction: The criminology of terrorism -- Criminal stupidity and the age of sacred terrorism : the first World Trade Center bombing -- Vulnerabilities of the Jihad - prelude to 9/11 : the U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania -- The legacy of lost causes : the covenant, the sword, and the arm of the Lord -- Charisma, conflict, and style : the Order -- The seduction of terrorist mythology : the Aryan Republican Army -- Al-Qaeda, the radical right, and beyond : the current terrorist threat.
- 0814736955 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780814736951 (cloth : alk. paper)
0814736963 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9780814736968 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 225-242) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19811654