Understanding coding with Scratch / Patricia Harris
- Harris, Patricia, 1943 October 17-
- New York : PowerKids Press, 2016.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Kids can code
- Do it from Scratch! -- Lines and blocks -- Follow the rules -- Got a plan? -- Scratch blocks -- Time to code! -- Put it all together -- Ready to code -- Scratch coding terms.
- "Coding was once an inaccessible activity for elementary students, but not any more. Scratch is an exciting and easy-to-learn coding program for people of all ages. Instead of lines of text, users code by dragging and dropping colorful, stackable blocks to create animations. With this colorful, intuitive, and simple application, even new Scratch users will begin to understand the logic behind coding in just minutes!"--Provided by publisher.
- 9781508144847 (library bound)
1508144842 (library bound)
9781508144830 (6 pack)
1508144834 (6 pack)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 19813663