The enigma of the owl : an illustrated natural history / Mike Unwin and David Tipling ; foreword by Tony Angell
- Foreword -- Introduction -- North America -- Central & South America -- Eurasia -- Africa -- Southern Asia & Australasia -- Oceanic Islands.
- Discusses the distinct physical features of the owl and presents a look at fifty three species, describing for each, the regions of the world where they are found, their life cycle, communication abilities, nocturnal habits, and predatory behavior.
- "Designed and produced by Quintessence Editions"--Title page verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 282) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 19813798