Lost at sea / Bryan Lee O'Malley
- O'Malley, Bryan Lee
- Portland, OR : Oni Press, 2014.
- Tenth anniversary edition.
- Physical Description:
- 198 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm
- Lost at sea -- Smiling is something that other people do, a little lost at sea story -- Babyfood, with Stephanie Ferguson and David Weldon.
- While traveling home to Canada from California with three teens she hardly knows, eighteen-year-old Raleigh tries to understand her feelings about herself, her life, and her reason for going to California in the first place.
- "Includes short stories previously uncollected in print"--Back cover.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2016
View MARC record | catkey: 19818118