Motor vehicle use map. Santa Catalina Ranger District, Coronado National Forest, Arizona / Forest Service, United States Department of Agriculture
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Santa Catalina Ranger District, Coronado National Forest, Arizona
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 map)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:100,000 ; universal transverse Mercator projection (W 110°58ʹ35ʺ--W 110°14ʹ30ʺ/N 32°39ʹ00ʺ--N 32°00ʹ00ʺ).
- "MAR 01, 2015."
Insets: Mt. Lemmon -- Spencer, Bigelow and Rose Canyon -- Catalina State Park.
Includes text, notes, 3 insets, tables of "Seasonal vehicle designations" and "Roads too short to be seen clearly on the map," list of dispersed camping roads, vicinity map, directory to national forest and ranger district offices, advertisement, and illustration.
View MARC record | catkey: 19818282