DAC-3 pointing stability analysis results for SAGE III and other users of the International Space Station (ISS) Payload Attachment Sites (PAS) / Jessica A. Woods-Vedeler, Gabriel Rombado
- Woods-Vedeler, Jessica A.
- Additional Titles:
- Design Analysis Cycle-3 pointing stability analysis results for Stratospheric Aerosol and Gas Experiment III and other users of the International Space Station (ISS) Payload Attachment Sites (PAS)
- Hampton, Virginia : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Langley Research Center, January 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (99 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Rombado, Gabriel, 1962-
Langley Research Center
- NASA technical memorandum ; 110318
- "January 1997."
"Performing organization: NASA Langley Research Center"--Report documentation page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 6-7).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical memorandum.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration WU 632-20-21-11
View MARC record | catkey: 19818820