Reducing trade costs in Asia-Pacific developing countries / Yann Duval, Amandeep Saggu and Chorthip Utoktham
- Duval, Yann
- Bangkok, Thailand : ESCAP, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 138 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Saggu, Aman
United Nations. Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific. Trade and Investment Division
- Studies in trade and investment ; 84
- Reducing trade costs in Asia and the Pacific: key findings and the way forward -- Facilitating participation of SMEs in trade: financing and communications technology as key enablers -- Including landlocked developing countries: trade facilitation potential of existing Asian transit agreements -- Agricultural trade costs in the Asia-Pacific region: a need for a sectoral approach to trade facilitation -- Financing for development: impact of reducing trade costs on foreign direct investment -- Estimating the benefits of cross-border paperless trade in Asia and the Pacific.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 132-138).
View MARC record | catkey: 19821045