Hawthorne and women : engendering and expanding the Hawthorne tradition / edited by John L. Idol, Jr., and Melinda M. Ponder
- Amherst : University of Massachusetts Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 323 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Idol, John L.
Ponder, Melinda M.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864—Characters—Women
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel, 1804-1864—Knowledge—Literature
- American literature—Women authors—History and criticism
- English fiction—Women authors—History and criticism
- Hawthorne, Nathaniel—Influence
- Influence (Literary, artistic, etc.)
- Women—Books and reading
- Sex role in literature
- Women and literature
- Women in literature
- 1558491740 (cloth : alk. paper)
1558491783 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -305) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1982595