Animaduersions vppon the annotations and corrections of some imperfections of impressions of Chaucers workes : (sett downe before tyme, and nowe) reprinted in the yere of oure lorde 1598 / sett downe by Francis Thynne ... Now newly edited from the ms. in the Bridgewater library, with fresh collections for the lives of William Thynne, the Chaucer editor, and Francis Thynne, his son, and a reprint of the only known fragment of "The Pilgrim's tale," by F.J. Furnivall, M.A., and a preface by G.H. Kingsley
- Thynne, Francis, 1545?-1608
- London : Pub. for the Chaucer Society by N. Trübner & Co., 1876.
- Physical Description:
- cxlvi [i.e. cxlviii], 171 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Furnivall, Frederick James, 1825-1910 and Kingsley, G. H. (George Henry), 1827-1892
Full Text available online
- Chaucer Society ; 2d series, 13
- Related Titles:
- Pilgrim's tale
- First edited for the Early English Text Society, original series, no. 9 (1865) "This new edition ... is issued jointly by the Early English Text and Chaucer Societies, the Chaucer Society copies having a slightly different title" (cf. Notice inserted after p. vi.) Not listed with the Early English Text Society's Publications. and A criticism of Speght's edition of Chaucer.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. [Englewood, Colo.], Microcard Editions, [196_?]. 4 microopaques ; 8 x 13 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 1983807