Monitoring of populations and productivity of seabirds at Cape Lisburne and Little Diomede, Alaska, 1992 [microform] / edited by David B. Irons ; submitted to Minerals Management Service, Environmental Studies Unit
- Additional Titles:
- Monitoring seabird populations in areas of oil and gas development on the Alaskan Continental Shelf
- Anchorage, Alaska (949 East 36th Ave., Anchorage 99510) : The Unit, 
- Physical Description:
- xi, 117 pages, 54 unnumbered pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Irons, David B. and United States. Minerals Management Service. Environmental Studies (Anchorage, Alaska)
- OCS study
- "Monitoring seabird populations in areas of oil and gas development on the Alaskan Continental Shelf"--Cover., "Final report"--Cover., Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 95-0671-M., "October 1994.", and "MMS 93-0060."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.?] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 3 microfiches : negative. Header title: Monitoring seabird populations in areas of oil and gas development on the Alaskan Continental Shelf.
View MARC record | catkey: 1984382