Students general vertical file [archival material], 1920-[ongoing].
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania State University. Libraries. Penn State University Archives
- Physical Description:
- <24>. linear ft.
Special Collections Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Unrestricted access.
- The Students general vertical file contains clippings, pamphlets, brochures, reports, press releases, advertisements, and ephemera issued by and concerning Penn State students and student organizations.
Topics include Association of Residence Hall Students, Association of Women Students, blacks, campus life, cheerleaders, course evaluation guides, dances, drugs and alcohol, foreign studies programs, fraternities, free university, freshmen, handicapped, honorary and professional societies, honor system, international students, May Day, military, music, National Youth Administration.
Also, organizations, Peace Corps, Penn State in China, politics, publications, recreation, religion, Returning Adult Student Center, songs and cheers, sororities, special programs, Spring Arts Festival, Spring Week, student government, study abroad, traditions, transfer students, University Scholars Program, veterans, Volunteer Service Center, welfare and academic standards, and women.
- Finding Aid Note:
- List of file headings available.
- In the Penn State University Archives, University Libraries, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pa. (GVF/1997-0013-08U).
- Part Of:
- Pennsylvania State University Archives general vertical file
View MARC record | catkey: 1985599