Quaternary geologic map of the Dakotas 4 0 x 6 0 quadrangle, United States [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; state compilations by David S. Fullerton [and others]. ; edited and integrated by David S. Fullerton ; prepared in cooperation with the North Dakota Geological Survey, South Dakota Geological Survey, and the Minnesota Geological Survey
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Dakotas 4 0 x 6 0 quadrangle, United States, quaternary geologic map
- Reston, VA : The Survey, 1995.
Denver, CO : For sale by Map Distribution.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 45 x 49 cm, on sheet 112 x 148 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm + 1 pamphlet (9 pages ; 28 cm).
- Additional Creators:
- Fullerton, David S.
South Dakota Geological Survey
Minnesota Geological Survey
North Dakota Geological Survey
- Quaternary geologic atlas of the United States
Miscellaneous investigations series ; map I-1420 (NL-14)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,000,000 ; Modified polyconic projection (W 102 0--W 96 0/N 48 0--N 44 0).
- Includes text, 1 index map, 3 ancillary maps, and 2 tables.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
- Bibliography Note:
- Pamphlet includes bibliographical references (pages 1-9).
View MARC record | catkey: 1987719