Maternal and child health statistics : Russian Federation and United States, selected years 1985-95.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 
- Physical Description:
- viii, 57, x, 63 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 99-1486 and Vital and health statistics. Series 5, International vital and health statistics reports ; no. 10
- Language Note:
- In English and Russian, with Russian text inverted.
- Maternal health services—Russia (Federation)—Statistics
- Infant health services—Russia (Federation)—Statistics
- Maternal health services—United States—Statistics
- Infant health services—United States—Statistics
- Infants—Russia (Federation)—Mortality—Statistics
- Pregnant women—Health and hygiene—Russia (Federation)—Statistics
- Infants—United States—Mortality—Statistics
- Pregnant women—Health and hygiene—United States—Statistics
- "March 1999."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site in English and Russian.
View MARC record | catkey: 1987755