Labour history. Australian Society for the Study of Labour History
- [Canberra] : [Australian Society for the Study of Labour History], [1963-]
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with: No. 4 (May 1963).
- Publication Frequency:
- Place of publication varies. and Description based on: No. 16 (May 1969); title from cover.
- Special Numbering:
- Nov. 1996 issued jointly with Fall 1996 issue of: Labour (Committee on Canadian Labour History)
- Index Note:
- No. 1 (1962)-no. 22 (1972), with no. 22.
- Complexity Note:
- Continues the Society's bulletin.
- Indexed By:
- APAIS, Australian public affairs information service 0005-0075 1963-
- Selectively Indexed By:
- America, history and life 0002-7065 1975-, Historical abstracts. Part A. Modern history abstracts 0363-2717 1975-, and Historical abstracts. Part B. Twentieth century abstracts 0363-2725 1975-
View MARC record | catkey: 198838