Thirty songs from the Panjab and Kāshmīr / Ratan Devī, Ananda K. Commaraswamy
- Ratan Devī
- Uniform Title:
- Works. Selections. Polyglot. 1994
- Additional Titles:
- 30 songs from the Panjab and Kāshmīr
- New Delhi : Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts : Sterling Publishers, 1994.
- New ed. rev. and enl. / edited by Premlata Sharma ; foreword by Kapila Vatsyayan.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 177 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Coomaraswamy, Ananda K. (Ananda Kentish), 1877-1947
Śarmā, Premalatā, 1927-1998
Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Language Note:
- English, Hindi, Kashmiri, and Panjabi. (Kashmiri and Panjabi in Devanagari).
- Text, with musical letter notations; includes translations and notes in English and Hindi.
- Originally published: London : Luzac and Novello, 1913.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 177).
View MARC record | catkey: 1991418