National Extension Targeted Water Quality Program, 1992-1995 / Mary G. Marshall and Claude F. Bennett
- Marshall, Mary G. (Mary Gladys)
- [College Station, Tex.] : [Texas Agricultural Extension Service, Texas A&M University System], 
- Physical Description:
- 6 volumes : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm + 1 executive summary (2 pages), 1 summary (11 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Bennett, Claude F., Texas Agricultural Extension Service, and Cooperative Extension System (U.S.)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Executive summary -- Summary -- v. 1. Overview, reporting system, and summary of outputs and outcomes -- v. 2. Outcomes of animal waste management programs -- v. 3. Outcomes of nitrogen fertilizer management programs -- v. 4. Outcomes of crop pesticide management programs -- v. 5. Outputs of public issues education programs -- v. 6. Outputs of drinking water quality programs.
- "December 1998.", "Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, United States Department of Agriculture in cooperation with Texas Agricultural Extension Service, The Texas A&M University System"--Cover., "Aggregation and systhesis of state extension service plans of work and accomplishment reports in response to federal equity funding, Cooperative Extension System--U.S. Department of Agriculture in partnership with state land-grant universities and county governments"--Cover., and 6 volumes and summaries bound in one volume.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1991662