U.S. foreign economic and military aid : the Reagan and Bush administrations / Simon Payaslian
- Payaslian, Simon
- Additional Titles:
- United States foreign economic and military aid
US foreign economic and military aid
- Lanham, Md : University Press of America, [date of publication not identified]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 168 pages ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Machine generated contents note: Ch. 1 Theories of Foreign Aid -- Ch. 2 External Determinants of U.S. Foreign Aid -- Ch. 3 Domestic Determinants of U.S. Foreign Aid -- Ch. 4 Determinants of U.S. Foreign Aid: Quantitative Analyses -- Ch. 5 Conclusion and New Directions for Future Research.
- Geschichte 1981-1993
- 1900 - 1999
- Economic assistance, American—History—20th century
- Military assistance, American—History—20th century
- Economic assistance, American
- Diplomatic relations
- Military assistance, American
- United States—Foreign relations—1981-1989
- United States—Foreign relations—1989-1993
- United States
- 0761802398 (cloth : alk. paper)
9780761802396 (cloth : alk. paper)
0761802401 (pbk : alk. paper)
9780761802402 (pbk : alk. paper)
- Based on the author's doctoral dissertation in political science.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 1992325