Streamflow measurements, basin characteristics, and streamflow statistics for low-flow partial-record stations operated in Massachusetts from 1989 through 1996 / by Kernell G. Ries, III ; prepared in cooperation with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Management, Office of Water Resources, and the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, Office of Watershed Management
- Ries, Kernell G., III, 1955-
- Northborough, Mass. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1999. and Denver, CO : Information Services
- Physical Description:
- iv, 162 pages : maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. Office of Water Resources, Massachusetts. Department of Environmental Protection. Office of Watershed Management, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- Water-resources investigations report ; 99-4006
- Shipping list no.: 99-0256-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 10).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from USGS web site. Address as of 11/20/02: http://water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri994006; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 1993156