The land where the blues began / Alan Lomax
- Lomax, Alan, 1915-2002
- New York : Pantheon Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 539 pages, 32 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Bibliography Note:
- Discography: pages 515-518.
Filmography: pages 519-522.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 509-514) and indexes.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Worthington Scranton copy: Gift in memory of Dr. André Prévos by his family: 2002.
View MARC record | catkey: 1994113