Environmental compliance [microform] : DOD needs to better identify and monitor equipment containing polychorinated biphenyls : report to the Chairman, Subcommittee on Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources, Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- DOD needs to better identify and monitor equipment containing polychlorinated biphenyls
- Washington, D.C. : The Office, 
Gaithersburg, MD (P.O. Box 6015, Gaithersburg 20884-6015) : The Office
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 28 cm
- Cover title.
Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0371-M.
Restricted note on chief source no longer applies.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 7/15/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:ns94243.txt; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1995?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 1995775