IEEE standards on video techniques : measurement of resolution of camera systems, 1993 techniques / sponsor, Audio and Visual Techniques Committee of the IEEE Broadcast Technology Society
- Additional Titles:
- Standards on video techniques
- New York, N.Y., USA : Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- v, 14 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Broadcast Technology Society. Audio-Visual Techniques Committee
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
IEEE Standards Board
- "The methods for measuring the resolution of camera systems are described. The primary application is for users and manufacturers to quantify the limit where fine detail contained in the original image is no longer reproduced by the camera system. The techniques described may also be use for laboratory measurements and for proof-of-performance specifications for a camera."
- "IEEE Std 208-1995; revision of IEEE Std 208-1960."
"Approved March 16, 1995, IEEE Standards Board."
"May 24, 1995"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical reference.
View MARC record | catkey: 1996246