Bedrock geologic map of the New London quadrangle in Connecticut [cartographic material] / by Richard Goldsmith ; Department of the Interior, United States Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the State of Connecticut, Geological and Natural History Survey
- Goldsmith, Richard, 1918-
- Additional Titles:
- New London quadrangle in Connecticut
- Washington, D.C. : The Survey, 1967.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 58 x 44 cm, on sheet 77 x 74 cm, folded in envelope 30 x 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- State Geological and Natural History Survey of Connecticut and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Geologic quadrangle map ; GQ-574
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000. (W 72 007ʹ30ʺ--W 72 000ʹ00ʺ/N 41 022ʹ30ʺ--N 41 015ʹ00ʺ).
- "Contour interval 10 feet.", "Base by U.S. Geological Survey, 1958.", "Geology mapped in 1959-60.", Includes cross sections, table, location map, and text., and Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
View MARC record | catkey: 1997571