Black Hills National Forest, South Dakota and Wyoming, 1995 / Constructed in 1986 by the USDA Forest Service Geometronics Service Center
- Corporate Author:
- Geometronics Service Center (U.S.)
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Black Hills National Forest : South Dakota/Wyoming, 1995
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, 
- Revised in 1994 / by the Geometronics Service Center and review by the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; 138 x 95 cm, on sheet 132 x 69 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Forest Service. Rocky Mountain Region and United States. Forest Service
- Report Numbers:
- A 13.28:B 56/5/995
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:126,720 (W 104°45ʹ--W 103°17ʹ/N 44°46ʹ--N 43°15ʹ).
- Relief shown by spot heights.
Includes text, recreation site and trail indexes, color illustrations, "Index to topographic maps," "Key map," 3 recreation area maps, and location maps.
View MARC record | catkey: 1999749