Customer-share marketing on the Web [videorecording] / Steve Krause ; a production of the Stanford Video Media Group ; production services provided by Stanford Center for Professional Development
- Stanford, Calif. : Stanford Alumni Association ; Mill Valley, CA : Kantola Productions, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (50 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- O'Brien, Catherine
Stanford Center for Professional Development
Stanford Alumni Association
Stanford Video Media Group
- Stanford executive briefings
- Steve Krause, President and co-founder of e-marketing services company Personify, Inc., explains how Web economics are driving businesses toward customer-share marketing; in contrast to traditional pursuit of market share, customer share seeks the best, not necessarily the most, customers.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producer, Catherine O'Brien ; producer, Paul Marca.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Catherine O'Brien.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Taped live July 21, 1999, at Stanford University.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 2000215