(E)dentity / edited by Stephanie Vie
- Additional Titles:
- Southlake, TX : Fountainhead Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 202 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Vie, Stephanie
- Fountainhead press V series
- Introduction: Your (E)dentity / Stephanie Vie -- Excerpt from born digital : understanding the first generation of digital natives / John Palfrey and Urs Gasser -- Dawn of the digital natives / Steven Johnson -- Excerpt from public displays of connection / Judith Donath and Danah Boyd -- Faux friendship / William Deresiewicz -- As Facebook users die, ghosts reach out / Jenna Wortham -- What would Shakespeare tweet? / Maria Puente -- Twitter was an imperfect news channel during Giffords coverage / Damon Kiesow -- Small change : why the revolution will not be tweeted / Malcolm Gladwell -- Homeless man in D.C. uses Facebook, social media to advocate for others like him / Nathan Rott -- Excerpt from why I blog / Andrew Sullivan -- The things people say / Elizabeth Kolbert -- Map of online communities and updated map of online communities / Randall Munroe/XKCD.com -- Scroogled / Cory Doctorow -- Excerpts from always-on/always-on-you : the tethered self / Sherry Turkle -- Look who's talking / Howard Rheingold -- The love song of J. Alfred Prufrock's avatar / Nicholas Carr -- Excerpt from Where the women are / T.L. Taylor -- Major Assignments.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20025396