8th International Symposium on High Performance Computer Architecture [electronic resource]: Proceedings 2002: Cambridge, MA
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society, Technical Committee on Computer Architecture Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Jan. 2002
- Physical Description:
- 323 p. ill 28.000 x 020.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The keynote speaker at the February 2002 conference discussed "the software industry: ten lessons for long life." Subsequent papers (27 in all) are arranged in sections on energy and thermal management, speculative multithreading, potpourri, memory-aware scheduling, latency tolerance and caches, speculation and prediction, multiprocessor systems, and pipelining and microarchitecture. A panel discussion addresses the question: "What will have the greatest impact in 2010: the processor, the memory, or the interconnect?" Indexing is by author only. Annotation copyrighted by Book News Inc., Portland, OR.
0769515258 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20025993