18th International Conference on Data Engineering [electronic resource]: Proceedings 2002: San Jose, California
- Agrawl, Rakesh
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Jan. 2002
- Physical Description:
- 735 p. 28.000 x 022.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Consists of 54 papers, 21 posters, and 16 product demonstrations presented during the February 2002 conference on engineering data, data management systems, and data-centric applications. The authors share their research in such areas as semistructured data and XML, middleware and metadata, data mining, and query processing. Example paper topics are detecting changes in XML documents, efficient temporal join processing using indices, integrating workflow management systems with B2B interaction standards, geometric similarity retrieval in large image bases, fast mining of massive tabular data via approximate distance computations, and improving range query estimation on histograms. No subject index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News Inc., Portland, OR.
0769515312 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20026116