ACS/IEEE International Conference on Computer Systems and Applications, 2001, Beirut, Lebanon [electronic resource]
- Corporate Author:
- Arab Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Jan. 2001
- Physical Description:
- 586 p. ill 28.000 x 022.000 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- IEEE Computer Society, Technical Council on Software Engineering Staff and IEEE Computer Society, Technical Committee on Computer Architecture
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The proceedings from this June 2001 conference in Beirut include 94 papers on artificial intelligence, databases and data engineering, distributed computing, software engineering, and web engineering. Specific attention is given to issues like: genetic programming, machine learning, problem solving, pattern recognition, and neural nets; multimedia databases, database structures, and database processing; analysis, techniques, and synthesis of distributed systems; software metrics, testing, management, programming languages, and reliability; and management and design of web applications. Author index only. c. Book News Inc.
0769511651 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20028651