Report to the honorable Legislature of the State of New York of the Joint Legislative Committee : to examine into, investigate and study the existing facilities for the care and treatment of children now coming under the jurisdiction of the children's courts, and of minors 16 to 18 years of age now coming under the jurisdiction of the adult courts, and of the advisability of changes in the present method of handling cases of minors 16 to 18 years of age, either by extension of the jurisdiction of the children's courts or by some other method
- Corporate Author:
- New York (State). Legislature. Joint Legislative Committee to Investigate Jurisdiction of the Children's Courts
- Albany : [publisher not identified], 1942.
- Physical Description:
- 309 pages : tables ; 22 cm
- Legislative document ; 1942, no. 55
- Related Titles:
- Young people in the courts of New York State
- Cover title: Young people in the courts of New York State.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 91-92.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1976. 4 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (Crime and juvenile delinquency)
View MARC record | catkey: 200296