The sleeper awakes / H.G. Wells ; introduction to the Bison Books edition by J. Gregory Keyes ; afterword by Gareth Davies-Morris
- Wells, H. G. (Herbert George), 1866-1946
- Lincoln : University of Nebraska Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Commemorative ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 302 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Bison frontiers of imagination
- 0803298188 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- "Bison books"--Prel. p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 302).
- Source of Acquisition:
- University Park copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment Fund; 20020829.
View MARC record | catkey: 2003077