Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS 2000) [electronic resource]: Proceedings 20th IEEE International Conference, Taipei, Taiwan, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press May 2000
- Physical Description:
- 600 p. ill 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Proceedings of the April 2000 conference on distributed computing systems. Following the opening plenary address on the post-PC era, 187 papers and keynote addresses discuss mobile agents, adaptive communications, multimedia systems, network management, clustered architecture, market-based computing and agent organizations, QoS management, distributed scheduling, web performance, communication protocols, distributed system architecture, group communication, file management, internet computing, mobile communication and environment, fault tolerance techniques, distributed services, fault recovery, distributed algorithms, cluster performance, web-based applications, design with distributed algorithm, and architectural supports. Three panel discussions address VoIP engineering, information appliances, and E-commerce on the Web. Lacks a subject index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
- 9780769506012 and 0769506011 (Trade Paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 20031198