Electrophoresis in Practice [electronic resource]: A Guide to Methods and Applications of DNA and Protein Separations
- Westermeier, Reiner
- Wiley-VCH [Imprint] Hoboken : John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
- 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 458 p. ill 24.400 x 017.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The fifth edition of this successful text has been revised and expanded, omitting some topics on obsolete DNA electrophoresis. It features a section on electrophoretic micro-methods and on-the-chip electrophoresis. It is geared towards advanced students and professionals and contains extended background sections, protocols and a trouble-shooting section. It is also backed by a supplementary website providing all the figures for teaching purposes, as well as a selection of animated figures tested in many workshops to explain the underlying principles of the different electrophoretic methods.
3527338802 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated
View MARC record | catkey: 20031475