Fast facts for the faith community nurse [electronic resource] : implementing FCN/parish nursing in a nutshell / Janet S. Hickman
- Hickman, Janet Susan
- New York : Springer Pub., c2011.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 216 p. ; 20 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- The roots of faith community nursing -- Looking at holistic health -- Spiritual caring -- Faith community nursing models of delivery -- Exploring faith community nursing roles -- Practicing faith community nursing within legal parameters -- The ethics of practicing faith community nursing -- Initiating the faith community nursing program -- Assessing the faith community -- Education for health -- Teaching in faith community nursing practice -- Program planning -- Meeting special needs in the faith community -- Loss and grief -- Connecting with community resources -- Working with vulnerable populations -- Special topics in faith community nursing.
- 9780826107121, 0826107125, 9780826107138 (eISBN), and 0826107133 (eISBN)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20032019