Health and wellness concerns for racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities [electronic resource] / Joshua C. Collins, Tonette S. Rocco, Lawrence O. Bryant, editors
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Physical Description:
- 105 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Collins, Joshua C., Rocco, Tonette S., 1954-, and Bryant, Lawrence O.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Disparities in healthcare for racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities / Joshua C. Collins, Tonette S. Rocco -- The Black church: promoting health, fighting disparities / Michael L. Rowland, E. Paulette Isaac-Savage -- Literacy and health disparities / Esther Prins, Angela Mooney -- Injection drug users, Aboriginality, and HIV: a postcolonial glance from a strong ally / John P. Egan -- Alcoholism and lesbians / Julie Gedro -- Tobacco use among sexual minorities / Lawrence O. Bryant, Lorenzo Bowman -- HIV-negative gay men and autoimmune diseases / Joshua C. Collins, Tonette S. Rocco -- African American women and HIV/AIDS / Lisa M. Baumgartner -- Partnerships and collaborations in promoting health and wellness in minority communities: lessons learned and future directions / Lawrence O. Bryant.
- 9781118916438 (pbk.)
- "Summer 2014."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20032922