High-Level Design, Validation and Test Workshop (HLDVT 2001) [electronic resource]: Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Conference
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- I E E E [Imprint] Dec. 2001 Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press Piscataway : IEEE [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Eighteen full papers and eight short presentations from international engineers and researchers discuss current developments, new methodologies, and emerging trends in design verification and test. The focus of the sixth conference was on hardware-software embedded systems and system-on-chips. Topics include, for example, the automatic validation of pipeline specifications; the use of sequential ATPG for model checking; formal verification of the Pentium 4 multiplier; and using cutwidth to improve symbolic simulation and Boolean satisfiability. The volume is not indexed. c. Book News Inc.
0769514111 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20033014