Information structure and its interfaces [electronic resource] / edited by Lunella Mereu
- Berlin ; New York : Mouton de Gruyter, c2009.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 429 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Mereu, Lunella
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Interfaces of information structure: Topic accent and prosodic structure / Claudia Crocco -- The prosodic annotation of C-ORAL-ROM and the structure of information in spoken language / Antonietta Scarano -- Universals of information structure / Lunella Mereu -- Grammar and information structure in italian and some of its dialects: Constructions with preposed infinitive: typological and pragmatic notes / Giuliano Bernini -- Negation and "focus clash" in Sardinian / Franck Floricic -- Do-support in a Sicilian variety, an Italian pseudo-cleft, and the packaging of information / Ignazio Mauro Mirto -- Clitics and anaphoric relations in informational patterning: a corpus driven research on spontaneous spoken Italian (C-ORAL-ROM) / Emanuela Cresti -- The informational structure and the scope of lexical modality in spoken Italian (C-ORAL-ROM) / Ida Tucci -- Diachronic aspects in Italian: On two functions of verb-subject order in Old Italian / Ludwig Fesenmeier -- Between thematicity and grammaticalisation: the diachronic rearrangement of information structure and the position of clitic pronouns in Italian / Shingo Suzuki -- Pragmatically oriented languages: Information structure in Slavic languages / Lucyna Gebert -- Position, function and interpretation of topics in Somali / Mara Frascarelli and Annarita Puglielli -- Some more aspects of information structure: Acquiring the grammar of topicality in L2 Italian: a comparative approach / Marina Chini -- Where does the difference lie? / Edoardo Lombardi Vallauri.
- 9783110208771 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 20034236