The long-term residence status as a subsidiary form of EU citizenship [electronic resource] : an analysis of directive 2003/109 / by Diego Acosta Arcarazo
- Acosta Arcarazo, Diego
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 265 p. ; 25 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Section I. Introduction, methodology and key concepts -- Preliminary concepts -- Section II. Historical evolution of EU migration law -- The involvement of the EU in migration regulation : from Amsterdam and Tampere to Lisbon and Stockholm -- The adoption of the long-term residence -- Section III. The content of the long-term residence directive -- Scope of the directive : Article 3 -- Protection against expulsion : Article 12 -- Residence in other member states : Article 14 -- Section IV. The integration conditions -- Origin and development of the integration conditions -- Political motivations for the introduction of integration requirements -- Possible interpretation of the integration conditions by the CJEU -- Conclusion.
- Council of the European Union. Council Directive 2003/109/EC of 25 November 2003 concerning the status of third-country nationals who are long-term residents
- Citizenship—European Union countries
- Noncitizens—Civil rights—European Union countries
- Immigrants—Civil rights—European Union countries
- Freedom of movement—European Union countries
- European Union countries—Emigration and immigration—Government policy
- 9789004204126 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20035435