Low-performing students [electronic resource] : why they fall behind and how to help them succeed
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Examines low performance at school by looking at low performers family background, education career and attitudes towards school. The report also analyses the school practices and educational policies that are more strongly associated with poor student performance. Most important, the evidence provided in the report reveals what policy makers, educators, parents and students themselves can do to tackle low performance and succeed in school.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20035458