Network Protocols (ICNP 2000) [electronic resource]: 8th International Conference
- Corporate Author:
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. Staff
- I E E E [Imprint] Jan. 2000 Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press
- Physical Description:
- 330 p. 28.000 x 022.000 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Thirty papers from the November 2000 conference present research results that encompass new communication technologies and enable novel networked applications. The major networking areas discussed are protocol design, implementation, and analysis; network QoS, error control, and service management; multicasting; TCP performance; and network end-to-end service and management. Topics include hop integrity in computer networks, dynamic internet overlay deployment and management using the X-Bone, IP multicast fault recovery in PIM over OSPF, an image transport protocol for the internet, and a topology-independent fair queuing model in ad hoc wireless networks. No subject index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
0769509215 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20036083