Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks (Policy 2002) [electronic resource]: 3rd International Conference
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society, TC on Distributed Processing Staff
- I E E E [Imprint] Jan. 2002 Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press
- Physical Description:
- 250 p. ill 28.000 x 022.000 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Naval Postgraduate School (U.S.) Staff
United States, Office of Naval Research Staff
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The 17 research and review papers cover specification and analysis, policy management in the large, trust, access control, and network management. An additional 13 position papers consider the policy-enhanced memory management model, applying trust policies for protecting mobile agents against denial of service, a policy-based infrastructure for the dynamic control of agent mobility, how policy empowers business-driven device management, policy-driven data administration, a policy-based storage management framework, a Web-based policy deployment management system, a weakly coupled adaptive gossip protocol for application-level active networks, and other topics. Only the authors are indexed. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR.
0769516114 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional IEEE Computer Society Press
View MARC record | catkey: 20036737