Requirements Engineering (ICRE 2000) [electronic resource]: 4th IEEE International Conference
- Corporate Author:
- IEEE Computer Society Staff
- Los Alamitos : IEEE Computer Society Press July 2000
- Physical Description:
- 200 p. ill 11.000 x 08.500 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Proceedings of a June 2000 conference, with sections on process and modeling, specifications, evolution, requirements analysis and management, and reuse. Specific topics include transferring research results in requirements to practice, scalable mechanisms for requirements interaction management, certification and licensing requirements for engineering professionals, and mapping requirements to reusable components using design spaces. For this year's conference, there is an increase in papers co-authored by practitioners and researchers which describe projects that integrate different technologies, reflecting an emphasis on collaboration between research and industry. Lacks a subject index. Annotation copyrighted by Book News, Inc., Portland, OR
0769505651 (Trade Paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 20037657